For the past few years, Packaging Donckers has been working on a hyper-modern commercial building in Lier and invested in the development of an automated workflow. In addition, we also got the BRC certificate in 2019.
Packaging is essential in the production of various goods in the food industry. It is therefore very important that production of our packaging is done safely and according to the highest quality standards.
Why the BRC/IoP standard?
To be able to realize that ambition, the BRC/IoP standard was brought to life. The focus of the BRC/IoP standard is on the safety and quality of the packaging materials supplied. The certificate requires a formal risk analysis system, a documented, efficient HACCP and quality management system, staff hygiene and the management of production processes.
Safety and quality guaranteed
Because quality and safety are important pillars for us, we got the assistance of a company that specialises in obtaining the BRC standard.
Our efforts were rewarded. On 8 July 2019, we obtained the BRC certificate. Thanks to this acknowledgment clients are certain that all our packaging is safe and is produced in optimum conditions.
To keep meeting the standards of the BRC/IoP standard, Packaging Donckers always strives for the following objectives:
- Our management is committed to implementing the required standards.
- We use an effective risk analysis system.
- We strive for product safety and quality management based on the ISO 9000 standards.
- Our company site meets all the current requirements for hygiene, maintenance and waste processing.
- We carefully track the production processes from beginning to end and ensure the quality.
- Our employees get sufficient training, wear protective clothing and follow strict rules for personal hygiene.
The result? A company that consistently works according to the demanding food safety standards and is therefore always able to provide quality packaging.
Would you like more information about the advantage of the BRC/IoP standard for your packaging material? Contact us.